Friday, September 5, 2008

Update of Progress On Our New Store!

Construction has finally begun on our new location at The Bridge Center in Bluffton!

I'm excited to be moving to more space and a better center location between the areas I service! We had begun the process late June and are schedule to be wrapped up early November.

Well, the permit process is the longest part I've been told. We've been getting plans together and applying for permits and permission since June. The new location for Sheri's Edible Designs has officially broken ground this week!!!! My contractor is still confident we will make our November 1 deadline if not a week or so behind schedule, which is not terrible since things never seem to work that way in construction. The threat of Hurricane Hannah put a fire under the framers...you know whats... and they were able to get the walls up in just two days! And YES, they are done correctly! :)

I have attached a few pictures to keep everyone very much a part of the process. Its exciting to be growing and expanding, yet very nerve wracking all at once. This is the first new construct project I've ever been a part of. I'm learning as we go!

These pictures don't look like much, but they mean the world to me!



No comments: