Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 4, 2008 Married Couples- Congrats and Many Many Blessings!

October 4, 2008 was a hopping day for weddings on Hilton Head. I had 7 which is a little more than my maximum, but most of these were booked before I put a cap on the number I will take on for a given date. It was craziness but I LOVE all the couples I made cakes for so it was well worth it in the end. Congratulations to all my wonderful friends on starting their new lives together!








Jena and Justin- Country Club of Hilton Head





Shannon and Cameron- Port Royal Golf Club- Hilton Head Island, SC






Whitney and Guy- Shipyard Beach Club- Hilton Head Island, SC





Angela and Alex- Hyatt Hotel Windows Restaurant- Savannah, GA





Stacey and Chase- Spanish Wells Club House- Hilton Head, SC



Happy Sweet 16 Channing!- Frankie Bones- Hilton Head, SC

No comments: